07 January 2015

Esther

My first doll - Esther
It was in summer 2007, when I bought my first magazine about ball jointed dolls, about the collectors and stories around all things that is about BJD. For four years and read that same magazine and collected information about where to buy, what doll to begin with and if they could delivery to a country far up north, som small and partly unknown. When I found my doll – a Dollmore Basic Sleepy Narsha, I knew that this was the place for me and I made an account and started to surf on that site. In January 2011 I made the plundge and ordered the doll. The waiting for her to be delivered was almost killing me. She arrived several weeks later and looked so beautiful. I named her Esther, from the Bible. She is special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy, send me a comment! Thank you!